Sunday, November 15, 2009

What's a girl to do ???


Well I've officially been home in Jasper for a week. It's kinda weird ...I thought that I would just fall back into my everyday routine...It hasn't been as easy as I thought!!! I mean really what is my purpose here???

Work is Work 9 to 6 everyday , while I love scrapbooking(part of my job as well as embroidery) and for some reason I just have no desire to do it right now. I tried to get ready for my up coming Christmas classes today, no luck I spend more time sitting and staring at my desk or on facebook wondering what my Nova Scotia family was doing.


One of my bestest friends has moved away, and I miss her!!! Normally on Sunday's I would go down to o'shea's and visit her and make a plan to do something during the week.

The only thing to do here that doesn't cost money is go for a walk or hike , but honestly you can only walk or go for a hike for so long every day, and with winter coming even that will be limited.


I don't know how to get back to the life I had before....and it scares the crap out of me. The only thing that is the same here is Wes and that I'm gratefully for...It's like a dream, I keep running forward but don't get anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment