Monday, November 23, 2009

It's that time .....Christmas time is here

Hey, Hey people...

Sorry it's been so long!! I've been sick and didn't really have the energy to write.

So I was talking to my fav sister inlaw Deb and we decided that I should embrace the Christmas season like never before.....So that's right people I'm doing it bigger and better than ever before.
To try and get my mind of recent events, I'm going to decorate,wrap presents, bake, cook and decorate some more....

Normally I only get one tree, one poinsettia, and Christmas lights outside and hang a hand towel in the bathroom...This year not the case I'm gonna order as many poinsettia's as I can. Maybe 2 trees and decorate the outside better ( normally I'm afraid that everything will get stolen). But this year I don't care.

I've started to make my Christmas cards and I'm making Wes take a Christmas card pic...(that's right MAKING Wes...lol he'll do it just to humor me) . And for some reason I'm almost want us to wear a cheesy sweater or the Rudolph ears. I want to do something different with my main tree. So tonight I start to make popcorn garland for the tree .

I've already found most of the recipes that I want to make...and started my grocery list...Yes I will be heading to Edmonton for that list... The one thing that will be the same this year as it is every year is that I will be making my mom's stuffing recipe ...yummy!!

This year it will be different...instead of the usual full house for dinner, it will be just Wes and I , I have no family coming , Dar, King and Muffin have all moved on. The daughters usually have dinner with their mom and Murph will probably stay at the man house for dinner.

I think that is another reason for me to go bigger and better this year....everything thing has changed ...... some say change is good, lets see if the some are right.

So people it's that time of year......Christmas is here

No comments:

Post a Comment