Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Copenhagen Long Cut !!!! ewwww

Well it's late and I'm just sitting down to write...I spended most of the day cleaning the Copenhagen Long cut (ewwwww )off the walls in the bathroom . My dad loved his copenhagen long cut (ewwwww again). he did it day and night !!! The Friday that I took him to the hospital, he made me go get it out of the van that night before I left. When he passed away on Saturday they gave me his belonging. 2 days later when I went to look for his chain , that I came across his copenhagen. So the day of the funeral I was planning on putting it in his pocket for him, when I went to look for it and realized that I forgot it home , so off to the store I went and got some (15 buck) . I stuck it in his pocket and told him to have a good chew on the way up to the big house. I had forgotten all about it til...yesterday when I was cleaning the pantry/storage room and I came across a sobey's bag full of empty copenhagen container. Seriously there must have been at least 30 of them in there ....(what he was saving them for we will never know) . But it was one of those little things and brings a smile to your face.. and then the tears started. Then I went looking for the open container that I had..and I decided that I'm gonna (no not chew it) ewww, but stick it in the freezer so that every time I look in there I will see it and think of him.. or til one day in the far far far away future...think to myself...why the hell are you keeping this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment