Monday, October 19, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart Is!!!

Well here I sit at Dad's house all by my lonesome... I love this place!!! Its quiet, beautiful view and it's home. But when I get up in the morning the first thing I do is look in Dad's bed to see if he's up yet, and when I don't see him in there then I walk to the kitchen and look to see if he's at the kitchen table and then it hits me that he's gone!!

So now am I an orphane???? My Mom died 10 years ago and now my father has passed on.

It's funny looking around my dad's place( and it will always be dad's place) and seeing everything . I don't want to touch any thing and probably won't till the spring when I come home again and have a clear head. So to make a long story short my home will will always be here. and as some say....Home Is Where The Heart Is!!!.

I know my blogs are boring ,,, but I promise to make them more interesting in the future ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment