Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Winter....Winter who????

Well I guess it had to come some time. I was just driving my 30 km back from town when it started to snow, hail , rain....whatever you wanted to call it...and it's damn cold out there too!!!
So for the past few days I have been trying to get everything done that needs to be done at my dad's house that I need a man for...I know I know....as bad as it sounds..I'm going to ultilize Wes while he's still here. And the inside stuff I can do my self.

Who knew there would be so much to do....clean up the yard and lock away anything that is of any value. Get locks for the shops, change the house into my name, change the cars over to me!!!
I know that this stuff has to be done...but I think in the same since...I haven't had time to grief for my father. And everytime I do something it hits home that he's gone and isn't coming back.

So today I'm staying inside and gonna do what I can in the house...plus I'm gonna make some good old comfort food...maybe chicken fried steak with gravy and smashed potatoes...hmmm!!!

Oh and of course I'm gonna take advantage of Wes while he's here as well....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment