Tuesday, September 29, 2009

what a way to start the day!!!

I woke up at 8 this morning to find dad already up and at the table....asks me to get him some water...I look outside and it's overcast and looks like it's gonna rain, I instantly feel depressed. I make breakfast for dad 2 fried eggs and some rice cakes...(he's loving the rice cakes lately) and a cup of tea. while he's eating I sit at the computer and check my facebook and emails...the phone rings and it's a friend calling to tell me that my uncle's cancer has doubled in size since july ...okay so now I'm even more depressed...

Tomorrow my husband goes back home to Jasper to go back to work, while I stay here..TEARS come to my eyes...I don't want him to go, but I know he has to (and it's because of him that I can stay with my father). more depressed...Then it hits me right between the eyes ....I have so much to live for, I have my health, my husband, family and friends...I have a lot to live for and I'm going to make the best of it...so away with the depression and tears...I'm gonna enjoy every moment I have with my father ..


okay so this is my first blog...please know that they will not always be this depressing...I just had to get that off my chest...it will be about my father and his disease, but it will also be about me and my everyday life and the things that I see or do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment