Wednesday, September 30, 2009

leavin on a jet plane

Well the day that I have been dreading and counting down at the same time is here...Wes is leaving to go back home to Jasper ...leaving me here by my lonesome...
I should complain he came to visit me when I needed him, and now he has to go back to work so that I can stay here and look after my dad.
What a great man I married!!! He would do anything in the world for me, buy me anything or go anywhere for me..I'm one lucky girl.
So in the past week that he's been here, we haven't really done a whole lot..not that we didn't want to but also the reason I'm here is to look after my dad ...so we stayed pretty close to home.

We ate what ever we wanted to .. and now I'm paying the price for it. I went to put on my dress pants this morning and they were way to tight...I did mange to get them on and done up , but way to uncomfortable to stay in all day...so I've decided that now that Wes is going home I'm going to walk every day at the civic centre and lose some weight...I mean what else do I have to do everyday...
till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment